1) Number of samples processed in walk-away mode is determined by the NGS protocol
2) Ring magnet plates and POGO® adapter with Spring Cushion Technology manufactured by ALPAQUA® Engineering, LLC. Beverly, USA.
2) Thermal devices (Cold Plate Liquid-Cooled, CPLC) and ODTC® manufactured by Inheco© Industrial Heating and Cooling GmbH. Martinsried, Germany.
2) BioShake®3000-T elm manufactured by QInstruments® GmbH. Jena, Germany.
2) Infinite® 200 PRO F Nano+ Reader is a product of Tecan Trading AG, Switzerland.
3) NuQuant® is a registered trademark of Tecan Group Ltd., Männedorf, Switzerland or of Tecan Genomics, Inc., Redwood City, USA.
Example methods have not been validated. Please make a copy of these methods to customize them to accommodate and validate your workflow according to your desired intended use and laboratory protocols. Tecan makes no claims regarding the performance of the example methods.